Saturday, February 23, 2008

Late night stamping

Hello everyone. Well on Thursday night I was surfing around SCS, I never do that (LOL), and I saw the Wednesday Weekly Inkling. The tutorial this week was for the little hangers for water bottles. I thought to myself, "Self this would be a nice little gift for the Pampered Chef consultant on Sunday". So "Self" decided to give it a try. It only took me about 10 minutes and I think it looks cute. I used the Groovy Guava designer paper that I received in a secret swap in December.

At the last stamp camp I attended at my demo's house we made this little tent shaped treat holder. The sentiment was a birthday one and she gave us little mini chocolate loaf cake to put inside. Well I ripped off, I mean gently removed the birthday sentiment, replaced it with a thank you sentiment, added a sample size of The Body Shop Mango Body Butter which I had received in my Body Shop order and last added a baggie with some Andes Mint chip cookies.




Tomorrow is the day for the Pampered Chef party I am hosting so I am giving the consultant these two items as a little thank you for doing the party for me.


The last thing I wanted to share tonight is a picture of me and my daughter, Lauren. This picture was taken on superbowl Sunday at our friends house, Jenny & Steve. They host a great superbowl party every year. I even won two quarters of the pool this year.


On superbowl Sunday Christine and I took our kids to the Jonas Brothers Concert at the Gibson Amphitheater (the Universal Amphitheater). Lauren had such a great time, it was her first concert and she just loved it. She got a shirt, pins and the light wand that she waved in the air the entire time, I don't think she sat down once the concert started. Ryan was not as impressed. He sat in his seat, got up once I believe, covered his ears and hid under his jacket. He did not like the volume at all. Since the concert Lauren has not listened to anything except Jonas Brothers songs, she is absolutely obsessed, especially with Nick Jonas. The concert was fun and at least their songs are nice, no profanity or anything like that.


So without further ado, here we are kinda tired after the concert, at the superbowl party. Doesn't Lauren just look wonderfully happy in her Jonas Brothers shirt? Next time we'll catch her for a picture without the cheek full of food.

Off to bed I go.
I am looking forward to the Pampered Chef party tomorrow. I think it'll be fun.

Love ya, Kim

No comments: