Tuesday, April 29, 2008

A Little Bit of Stamping

I put some of my stamping supplies in the living room with the remodel going on since the office is uninhabitable right now. I just got these two sets in the last two weeks. This one is from Little Paper Shop out of Canada. Great experience ordering from this start up company. I received my order in a week with a handmade thank you card and a package of self adhesive pearl embellishments. I made a few of these as thank you's to send out for Alan's surprise party.
These Owls are from the Sassafras set I bought. Aren't they just the cutest? I just had to play a little bit since I have been staring at these for a couple of weeks.
This is the 5th Owl in the set and the largest I believe.

Thanks for looking.
Kim

3 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

These are terrific creations! Love your mix of far animals and the owls rule!

Julia said...

Nice cards Kim! Enjoy your stamps.

Anonymous said...

Kim you are so freakin' awesome! I love you! Chris :-)