Tuesday, September 29, 2009

IT'S BACK.......................................

What else -------S-O-C-C-E-R
Our all consuming, life sustaining, extra curricular activity.
We actually love it. It's such fun to watch them both playing and having a good time. Ryan of course gets a bit dirty and poor guy had to play in about 105 degrees on Sat.

Here is a great save in goal by Ryan. I'm loving that new camera, great continuous action shots



and here we have my beautiful daughter goalie. I guess Ryan is following in his sisters foot steps and spends sometime in goal. Lauren is playing both Sat and Sun, so far they have won their first 4 games. Way to go Killer Kats. I caught a great action shot of a save by Lauren as well...
As always thank for taking a peek. Love to everyone and hugs too.
Kim

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As, always! Love the updates! Miss you guys!

xoxo
Chris