Friday, March 28, 2008

Purses, purses, purses everywhere

Hi all or at least Hi Chris - I know that you at least look at my blog, not sure if there are any others but such is life.

My kids are almost done with Spring Break, only the weekend left and then back to school and I guess I'll have to go back into the office to work instead of working from home. It was fun while it lasted.
I met a wonderful person today, her name is Robyn. She is a fellow SCS'er and stamper. I saw her post on the Stamp Mania thread on SCS, she had mentioned that she lived in my area so I contacted her. Well, one private message led to another and we hooked up at Starbucks today. We had such a blast getting to know each other. Neither of us could believe when we both got calls from my kids and her hubby that we had been there for over two hours and then continued chatting for another 30 minutes before leaving. She is going to take Christine's spot at the Stamp Mania since Chris can't go and we are going to carpool. I can't wait. I also hooked her up with the phone numbers for my Stampin Up Demo so she can get some supplies. What a small world it is, here we meet online and find out that we live less than 10 minutes apart. I can't wait to get to know her better. Oh yeah, we're both bookkeepers too!


I ran across this great card on SCS which used punches to make a purse, very very cute. I thought I would give it a try. Here is what I came up with.............................

All of these got a Happy Mother's Day sentiment so now I should be set for when that day arrives.
I made one a little different with a Born to shop sentiment I received through a pay it forward thread on SCS.

Hope everyone has a wonderful evening and keep doing whatever it is that makes you happy, for me it's stamping, family and friends. How about you?

;-) Kim

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute cards! Love the tab punch as a purse :)