Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Bathroom tile complete..........

Can you believe it, the bathroom tile is DONE and doesn't it look beautimus? The bathroom is 6 feet wide, doesn't look it in the first picture but it is, and that's the shower at the end. The second picture is inside the shower looking at the seat and the cubie hole shelf thingy to put shampoo and stuff.

Here is the bedroom wall.......the carpet guys came on Tuesday night after Bill had finished the tile and fixed the carpet. It's the little things that are so great, not having to step on the turned over carpet pad to walk at the foot of the bed :-)

That's all for now. Oh yeah, tomorrow is Ryan's official birthday the 31st. He will be 8 years old. I can't believe I am the mother of a 14 year old and 8 year old, I thought I was still 25 but I guess I better wake up since my 40th is in just 3 short weeks.

Thanks for checking in.

Love to all, Kim

No comments: