We spent the weekend at home, Alan had some work to do on Thursday and over the weekend so we just hung out. On the 4th I went and bought a water slide for the kids, we set it up on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. It was lots of fun and we'll be able to use it all summer and for some years to come.
Here are some pictures of all of us on the slide, Alan and I even went on as well as the dog.



Here is a little video of Sammie going through the small slide.........no doubt that she loves water.......oh yeah, that's me jumping through the slide first with Sammie following.........
The whole weekend we also worked on the remodel. We took down all the plastic, cleaned up from the drywall work and started working on painting. I think we used about 12 rollers so that means we switched paint 12 times since we just pitch the rollers after each color. Of course a couple of colors we had to do two coats so it was two rollers, like the ceilings needed two coats which was horrible. Poor Alan, he does all the rolling and I do all the cutting in. We work great together.
So here are the before and after painting pictures of the bedroom wall and laundry room.....


I hope everyone had a nice weekend.
Thanks for checking in and love to all, Kim
No comments:
Post a Comment