Sunday, October 12, 2008

Galaxy Soccer Game

On September 20th we went to see the Galaxy Soccer game at the Home Depot Center. They have AYSO days which is the league of soccer that both the kids play in each year. The 20th was the night for our region so the kids received free tickets and we bought tickets for the adults. It was lots of fun. I was very excited as it was the first professional sports event I have ever attended. We met up with some friends at the arena. Lauren's team ended up with 7 of the players attending, so the girls of course had a great time. Especially screaming for Beckham.

This is Beckham.

Here is Alan and Lauren's coach, Mark, also a good friend. They look like they're having fun, what's not to like - a beer and a hot dog!!!

Here are the girls that went. From the top left it's Kirsten, Lauren, Hannah, Julia, Taylor, Kimia and the bottom is Abby (she's not on our team but all the girls have played together for 10 years now so they're all friends) and Alexis.

Here is Ryan with Collin

and last but not least here is Alan and I. This of course is taken as a self portrait with the long arm stretch for the picture which is why we look ohhhh soooo lovely.

It was a great night. I definitely can't wait until the next time we go.

Love to all, Kim

No comments: